Tuesday, July 14, 2015

14 WEEKS

I missed last week because I was at girls camp. However the 13th week of my pregnancy was a breeze. Hardly got sick, hardly got headaches. Woot Woot! Bring on week 14!

This week, baby is the size of a Bell Pepper, and has started creating its own red blood cells... which I happen to find absolutely incredible. Baby is also practicing going potty by swallowing amniotic fluid, and peeing it back out. (I don't know how I feel about it peeing in me) ;)

I'm pretty sure that I look smaller this week than I did 2 weeks ago. Probably cause I was super bloated, and I may or may not have been pushing my belly out a smidge:)

How far along: 14 weeks!
Total weight gain: Still 126 lbs. Gained a whole pound!
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but the Bella Bands have occasionally come in handy
Stretch  Marks: Not yet, and hopefully not ever!
Sleep: Still sleeping really really well. I'm hoping I can keep this sleeping thing up for a little longer.
Best Moment This Week: For legit actually seeing a bump that I can't suck in!
Miss Anything: Riding Horses, and not having to pee literally every 20 minutes.
Movement: Nope! I'm soooo excited to feel it though!
Food Cravings: Snow cones, mayo, sour/gummy candy, and diet coke, and crinkle cut fries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything lemon flavored, the smell of ketchup.
Gender: ??
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Crying spells, constant urge to pee, the occasional migraine, and a tiny bit of nausea when I'm falling asleep. Oh, and I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I stand up.
Happy or Moody: Feeling pretty overwhelmed lately. But in general pretty dang happy!
Looking Forward To: Finding out if its a girl or boy so I don't have to call it an "it" anymore.

1 comment: