Tuesday, June 30, 2015

12 WEEKS

Well, it's officially my last week in my first trimester... and I have to say I'm pretty stinking excited. It means only 28 more weeks until we get to meet the little peanut!


This week cute little baby is the size of a plum! Most of it's vital organs have been formed, and has reflexes. The cute thing has tiny little finger nails, and a distinct and recognizable profile.

How far along: 12 weeks!
Total weight gain: Still 125 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope!
Stretch  Marks: Not yet, and hopefully not ever!
Sleep: Like a rock. Kent says I wake him up all night long making zombie sounds.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling like I am actually starting to look pregnant, instead of just bloated.
Miss Anything: Feeling energized, and DIET COKE!!!
Movement: Nope! I'm soooo excited to feel it though!
Food Cravings: Snow cones, mexican food, and sandwiches (especially subway).
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything lemon flavored, the smell of ketchup, and day old campfire smell.
Gender: ??
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Morning sickness simmered down, and happens right before I go to bed, but now I get horrible headaches near migraines, and I feel dizzy all the time.
Happy or Moody: Work makes me grumpy... and I seem to be crying about everything.
Looking Forward To: Finding out if its a girl or boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously bawled about everything when I was pregnant. I hope morning sickness goes away for you but be prepared that it might not - sorry :-\

    ReplyDelete