Saturday, February 21, 2015

Meeting Miss Malorie

I am on a mission to make the world a happier place. Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like, and celebrating it for everything that it is. I am convinced I am one of the happiest people in the world. My name is Malorie Heder. I was married in the Draper Temple last July to the love of my life, Kent. Kent and I met in a Provo singles ward last year (all thanks to my awesome now sister-in-law Kristine). After our first date, he told his roommates I was too young, and I told my roommates that he didn't have an option... I was marrying him whether he liked it or not. Well, as it shows, I didn't give him much of an option. I finally persuaded him after months of Sunday night cuddle sessions that I was in fact kind of cool. Three months from when we started dating we were engaged, and three months after that we were married for time and all eternity. I love Kent more today than I thought was ever even possible.
I feel like this picture belongs in some sort of fantasy fairy-tale book. Then again I'm a little bias. Call me a cheeseball!
I have a serious passion for music. From the time that I was little my mom and dad had me singing my little heart out. I love playing the guitar, and banjo, and am currently teaching piano lessons to 15 little budding musicians (I have the best job in the world). One of my favorites things in the world is performing in front of people. I absolutely love when people appreciate my music, and when they can feel my music the same way I do. I love singing anything by Ingrid Michaelson, and love listening to country music, especially George Strait... he is the man. 

I love being a homemaker! I never thought I wanted to be the stereotypical "housewife." However, now being married, I love it. I love having dinner ready for Kent when he gets home, and making sure that the house is nice and clean. I have recently rediscovered my relish for sewing. I just adore being home, and making it a place that we can feel the spirit. I love color, and designing. Sometimes I think I want to be an Interior Designer, but then I remember that it requires school... and I don't like school.

I'm always down for anything outdoors. Whether its hunting, archery, or horseback riding, fishing, four-wheeling, snowmobiling, or hiking. I love it. I don't think I could ever move away from Utah, because my fondness of the Uintah's is wayyyy too much. Other than the temple, I don't believe there is a more peaceful place on this Earth. I'm a country girl through and through:)

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all my heart, and don't know where I'd be without it in my life.. but I imagine somewhere crazy and sad. I love climbing trees, and star gazing. I don't like chocolate very much, and would choose Sour Patch Watermelon over chocolate ANY day. I love comedy movies, especially Tommy Boy. I'm not a huge fan of talking about my feelings, but I love being a sound board for people to vent to. I'm borderline obsessed with the Kardashian's.. mostly just because I can't believe that real life people actually live, and act the way that they do. It's hilarious. My favorite animal is a bear because they have the cutest bums on this planet. My whole wardrobe consists of different colored t-shirts, jeans, and boots. I hate dressing up. I think dogs are just as cool as people, and sometimes I love them even more than people. I love spreading happiness, and making people smile. I love living life to the fullest, and making the best out of anything that comes my way. Here's a bear bum to make your day:
Tell me that's not the cutest.

          Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment