Tuesday, June 02, 2015

21 Questions

Are you named after anyone?
I'm pretty sure that my first name "Malorie" came from the sister in the sitcom Family Ties, however I don't think that my parents will admit it. My middle name Rebecca is a family name. My mom's middle name is Rebecca, my great grandma's middle name is Rebecca, and my great great grandma's name is Rebecca. My first daughter's middle name will be Rebecca to carry on through the generations.

When was the last time you cried?
Sunday..... stupid hormones.

Do you have any kids?
Nope! Not yet anyways:)

Would you be friends with yourself?
Heck yes! I have always made it a personal goal to be the kind of friend that I would want to be friends with. I hope people think of me as a good and trusty friend. However, it might be awkward to be friends with myself, because I'm not a very vocal person, and don't like talking very much so there might be a lot of awkward silent moments.

Are you a sarcastic person?
hmmmm.... this one is hard to answer. I would say in general no. However, I do have moments of sarcastic outbursts.

Would you ever go bungee jumping?
Oh yes, and I would love it. I am a very mild adrenaline junkie. I love going fast, and heights, and roller coasters, anything to get my heart pumping. Bungee jump would be the absolute best. Someday I will do it for sure.

What is your favorite cereal?
Without a doubt Fruity Pebbles. I'm a kid a heart.

What's the first thing you notice about someone?
 I notice people's eyes. I truly believe that eyes are the windows to souls. I think they are beautiful, and all so unique and different.

What's your eye color?
If you ask my husband he will say that my eyes are "mossy river bottom" in other words, they are a blueish, grayish, greenish.

Do you prefer scary movies, or happy endings?
I looooove looove loove love love love scary movies, however I married someone who hates them just as much as I love them, so I sadly don't watch them very often at all anymore. Happy endings are good too, I guess it just depends on what mood I am in.

What's your favorite smell?
I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking, but I don't like eating chocolate chip cookies haha.
I also love the smell of Glade's Mediterranean Vanilla wax melts. They make my house smell so yummy. Brown sugar always smells good too.

Do you prefer summer or winter?
I HATE SUMMER. It's too hot, woman are half naked 70% of the time, and I hate sweating. I absolutely love the snow. Sweaters, hoodies, boots, and hot cider are my jam. Plus that's when snowmobiling and ice-fishing happen so it's definitely my favorite.

Would you rather a computer or T.V?
Computer for sure. There's a lot more you can do on it, plus I can watch T.V. on it.

What's the furthest you have been from home?
Jamaica is the furthest I have ever been from home. It was absolutely beautiful, and scary all at the same time. I honestly don't know if I would ever want to go back, but I did get to swim with dolphins there, so that was pretty dang cool.

Do you have any special talents?
I would say that musically, I am pretty talented. However, I am not one of those cool people that is double jointed, or can make cool shapes with there tongue, or turn myself into a pretzel. I'm pretty lame when it comes to those kind of talents.

Where were you born?
This is so stupid, but I can't ever remember. I was either born in Midvale, Murray, or Sugarhouse. I can't remember which one though.

Do you have any hobbies?
Yes, I love anything music, guitar, singing, and piano. I love horses, archery, snowmobiling, fishing, and hunting.

Do you have any pets?
no...... and it makes me so sad. We want a puppy very badly but our landlords won't allow it:(

What's your favorite movie?
I don't have a favorite. I have lots. Any of the Harry Potters are always a winner, anything with Robert Downey Jr. in it (especially Sherlock Holmes). I love Tommy Boy, Hot Rod, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Wedding Planner, Lord of the Rings, and Cinderella Story.... just to name a few.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, just one little brother. His name is Colton, and he is 16. I love him with allllll of my heart.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
 I want to be a graphic designer, a grief counselor, a family and marriage therapist, an equestrian therapist, a full-time homemaker, a children's author, a florist, a full-time mom, a wildlife photographer, a music producer, a National Geographic's journalist, and a criminal psychologist. I can't decide yet;) But, mostly I just want to be a mom.


Now I tag KindlyKristine and IamClaraHeder!
It's your turn!!

     Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment