Tuesday, October 13, 2015

27 WEEKS

It has been ages since I have posted an update! Between super busy work schedules, last minutes decisions to move, and school starting up, I have completely lost track of time! I CANNOT believe that I am at 27 weeks. It's nuts how fast this pregnancy has gone and it puts me into panic mode knowing that there are only 3 months until we get to meet Baby T! There is still so much to do!

I'm noticeably pregnant. FINALLY!
Baby T is 14 inches long! He has got hair, and can hear my voice. I can feel him moving all the time, and it's the craziest feeling ever.
How far along: 27 weeks! 
Total weight gain: 135 lbs. Total of 12 pounds gained.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts are almost an always. I still have yet to find a pair of maternity pants that fits me, so I am still in my normal jeans (barely).
Stretch  Marks: No sir ree. Praying and praying!
Sleep: Generally pretty dang well, occasionally I get few bad nights here and there.
Best Moment This Week: Going to St. George with my momsies and grandmomsies.
Miss Anything: Cooler weather!! What the heck is up with this hot weather?!?  
Movement: Tons, and tons, and tons! He makes my belly move like crazy. 
Food Cravings: Diet Coke. Diet Coke. Diet Coke.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Haven't craved anything lately.
Gender: Boy!!!!!
Labor Signs: A couple of Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Peeing allllll the time, back aches, and killer feet aches. 
Happy or Moody: Feeling super overwhelmed, and stressed about all the many things that I have to get done before January. 
Looking Forward To: Having our home back in order, and unpacking everything. Also, I can't wait for it to cool down. I really really can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment