Tuesday, August 25, 2015

20 WEEKS!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM HALF WAY TO MEETING OUR LITTLE GUY!!
Baby is the size of a papaya. He is 10 inches long. He gets woken up by loud sounds, and he kicks his mom like crazy. I love my little guy and cannot wait to meet him.

I totally forgot to take a wall shot this week, but Kent snapped this on Sunday.

How far along: 20 weeks! HALF WAY!
Total weight gain: 131 lbs. Two pound gained! Total of 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I finally fit in my super cute maternity dress, and I have to have rubber bands around my buttons to keep my pants from falling off. Maternity pants DO NOT fit me yet.
Stretch  Marks: No Sir Ree.
Sleep: Pretty good... it hurts to lay on my back, and hurts to lay on my belly so I am officially a side sleeper.
Best Moment This Week: Finally feeling a solid kick from little baby boy!
Miss Anything: Fall, and having my pants fit me the right way.
Movement:Yes! Tons! He just starting kicking me one day, and hasn't stopped since.
Food Cravings: Candy, Candy, candy, and candy. Jamba, and Diet Coke like crazy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything lemon flavored.
Gender: Boy!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Crying spells, and the constant urge to pee.
Happy or Moody: Very happy this week!
Looking Forward To: My 20 week ultra sound, which is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment