Thursday, January 21, 2016

I Can't Even Believe

These past two weeks have been amazing. I have never felt so blessed in so many different ways in my life. I can't even believe how lucky I am.


I can't even believe that I get to be a mama to my perfect little Taft.
I can't even believe that I get to cuddle and snuggle him all day.
I can't even believe how big he has gotten in just two weeks.
I can't even believe how fast time goes, it truly breaks my heart.

I can't even believe that Heavenly Father trusts me with Taft.
All that trust absolutely scares the living daylights out of me, it's a lot of pressure, and responsibility. But, I can't believe that Heavenly Father has blessed me with all of the tools and support that I need to be able to raise Taft successfully.

I can't even believe how incredible my Kent is.
I can't even believe that I get to watch my cute Kent be the best dad to our little guy. I've fallen in love with my sweet hubby all over again.
I can't even believe that I get to be Kent's partner in raising our Taft.
I can't even believe that I'm lucky enough to call my cute Kent my eternal companion, and that I'm the lucky girly that gets to wake up to his face every morning. 

I can't even believe how amazing my mom and dad are.
I can't even believe how selfless they have been and their willingness to drop everything to help me these last two weeks.
I can't even believe how much my love has grown for my parents as I have watched them love and adore my little Taft. It's crazy because I can physically see the love that they have for him. 
I can't even believe that Heavenly Father blessed me with two such amazing examples as parents in my life.

I can't even believe how lucky I am to have so many extraordinary people in my life. I can't even believe how lucky Taft is, to also have those same people in his life. I am so grateful for the many blessings that have come my way. So, thank you to all of you who have sacrificed your time and love to spoil our new little family. I can't even believe how lucky and blessed I am:)

     Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment